Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Monday!!




Hello all. I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted. We have been really busy, but that isn't a good excuse for not posting at least once a week. I think that with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, things are just going to keep getting busier, but I promise to do a better job of posting. Well this past week had two birthdays in our family. Grandpa Ed turned 60, and auntie Krissy turned 23. We had parties/meals for both of them yesterday, so that was a really fun day. And saturday Hannah and I spent the day shopping in Cleveland with the girls. It was a really fun day, and to top it off we went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory, I had never been there before, and it was fantastic. I got key lime cheesecake, and it was excellent. I also got a ton of christmas shopping done, which was great :) Enjoy the pictures, Hannah has been into crawling into small space lately. In the one picture she is coming out from under mine and Nicks bed. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: