Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cute kids, frustrated mommy...

My goofy Hannah...she is always getting into something :)
I watched Caedon on wednesday, and after their afternoon naps they both wanted to watch the Veggie Tales Silly Songs DVD. So I pulled out both little kid rocking chairs, and they actually sat and watched the entire 30 minute DVD. It was really cute.

So now to the frustrated mommy part. I try really hard not to be a negative person, or to be whining and complaining all the time. That said, I was really really close to strangling some of my nursing students today. I would take to long to go into all the details, but it was just really frustrating. I actually love me job, and I am glad that since I have to work I have been blessed with they job that I have...today was just really frustrating. But tomorrow is a new day, and I am sure things will go much more smoothly. Have a great weekend all!!

No comments: