Saturday, January 16, 2010

Daddy and the baby sling... :)



Look at what I made Daddy do... :) My sling has been a life saver for me as far as getting things done around the house when Gabe thinks that he needs held :) I have been after Nick to try it on, just for fun, and I finally talked him into it this morning. So of course I had to take a picture for documented proof. :) And really, he was much more excited than he looks in this picture... :) He actually did wear Gabe in the sling for about 20 min. And can I just say ladies, that it was kind of super attractive :) Yay for baby wearing daddy's! :)

2 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

that sling is a lifesaver!. 1990 I bought one for my son my two oldest lost out on it... the amt. of housework i could get done was unbelievable....kudos to your hubby for wearing it.

Unknown said...

That's awesome. Husbands need to wear babies too :-)