Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uh-oh...


So, we have a lot of snow here lately. And I do mean a lot. Last night it started snowing pretty hard, and when I got home from running some errands I couldn't get the van up the driveway. So my dear husband came out to try and help me. He was able to make it about 3/4 of the way up. He really thought he could make it all the way up, so her decided to try one more time. Well.....as we started backing out to try again, the van started to slide and we ended up parallel to the direction that we wanted to go in, stuck in giant snow drifts on both sides. Thankfully my brother-in-law came over to help us dig the van out, and we were eventually able to get the van into the garage. Grrrrr.....I am tired of snow!!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I love the snow! I wish I was home!!!!