Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gabe B-day Party

We had Gabes first birthday party on Sunday :) I decided to do a sock monkey theme, because I think sock monkey's are super cute. And I really get a kick out of doing the kids parties, and making everything coordinate, etc. We had a really great time celebrating out little guy's first year with our wonderful family. I have to give a special shout out to my sister Steph and her husband Lance, who drove 6+ hours on Saturday, stayed for the party on Sunday and then made the long drive home again on Sunday evening/night. And they did all of this with a 15 month old who didn't feel well. Thanks you guys! It really meant a lot to have you there and we really appreciate it!



Me and my little Monkey :)


Yummy....cake...yummy! He was so funny with the cake, he started slowly, but as you can tell, he didn't hold back in the end :)


Monkey Butt!!! I love these!!!


Awesome banner my sister made!

Sock Monkey cake :) I am no professional, but I was happy with how it came out :)

No comments: