Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My kids...from far away :)

One of my favorite things about our house is that we have a really nice back yard. We have wonderful neighbors on three sides, and in the back of the house there is a huge field behind our yard. We have several tall trees that provide fantastic shade and are perfect for little girls and boys to play under on sunny summer days.


Sometimes when we go outside to play I like to let the kids do their own thing. I sit on the deck and supervise, but I think it is fun to see what they like to do when I am not actively playing with them. Yesterday I snuck out with the camera to take some pictures when they weren't looking. (I didn't have my zoom lense on the camera, so that is why they look so far away.)


Gabe had trotted off to sit under one of the big trees and was busy throwing rocks and sticks and crumpling leaves, when his big sister decided to join him :)






Then she decided to smother him..


Then they caught my laughing :)


Silly kidders :)

No comments: