Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah-Lou!!



My sweet little Hannah,


I can hardly beleive that you are turning four years old today! You are getting so big! I am so proud you my sweet girl :) You are such a smart little stinker...sometimes a little to smart for your own good. I love that you love to learn, and I cherish our one on one times during school each morning. I can't believe you have already memorized six verses, can write and spell your name all by yourself, and are starting to work on learning words! I love your sweet spirit and that you genuinely care about others. It makes mommy so happy when you share with your brother without being asked, or give me hugs and kisses just because :) You are such a precious gift my little monkey and your mommy loves you more than you could ever know! Thank you for being the best girl that you mommy could ever ask for. Love you always and forever,


Mommy :)



No comments: