Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Family Fun Run

Last Saturday Hannah and I participated in a Family Fun Run. Hannah did the kids Fun Run, and I ran the 5K. I ran track in college, but this was my first race since my last race of my senior year...9 years ago... Kind of pathetic, but hey, 9 years can get away from you fast. :) It was a super fun family day, and my awesome hubby did kid patrol so that I could run the 5k. It wasn't very fast, but I was kind of proud of myself :)


The four of us before Hannah's run.


Hannah running! I look like a total goob in this picture, but she looks so cute I posted it anyhow :)


So proud of my little girly! She told me that she was really excited for her first "track running." :) She also told me that when she grows up she wants to do track running and be a mommy....yeah, I totally melted :)

I ran with one of my friends, who I also went to college with, and did track with in college, and I have to say, that was the best part of the whole thing! Dawn...you are an awesome running buddy, and you helped the 3 miles go by really fast!


Me and Dawn, finishing up :)


Finished!

No comments: