Sunday, July 10, 2011

Family Fun Weekend

We had a really fun, and really busy weekend! Saturday we went to the inlaws for a cookout and spending time with Nick's Aunt who is visiting from New Zealand. The kids had a blast playing with cousins, and we even managed to take a family picture :)


My little monkey!


Hannah playing in the dirt. She is so girly in some ways, but also a tomboy playing in the dirt :)


Family picture! We were all there at the same time, so this was a definite must :)

Sunday we spent the day with my mom's side of the family. My aunt and uncle have this fantastic cabin that is up on a huge hill and we all try and get together there every summer. It is a great way to spend time with family that we don't get to see very often, and just a relaxing way to spend the day :)


My mom and her sisters. I love this picture of them laughing and being goofy :)


My adorable grandparents :) I seriously don't think they could be any cuter :)


Our little fish. My aunt brilliantly thought to bring a pool for the kids to play in. It was perfect for a super hot day and for keeping the kids busy so the adults could visit :)


Who knew grill tongs could be so fun?!

Overall it was a fabulous weekend! We are so blessed to have most of both sides of our families close and love it when we all get together :)

No comments: