Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah!

My sweet Hannah love,
I can hardly believe it, but you turned 5 this past week! How on earth that happened, I am not sure :) Five years has gone by way to fast for this mama's liking. We had a Hello Kitty birthday party with all your buddies, your very first "friend party." You had so much fun tearing around with your friends and being the center of attention.

I am so proud to be your mommy and your daddy and I love you more than you could ever imagine. I love watching you play with and help your little brother, and I am so impressed by how well you share your toys with him. You are so smart, and learning and growing a little more each day. You love to learn about the world around you, and about Jesus. Your innocent prayers touch my heart more than you will ever know. I love you sweet girl!

Love,
Mommy :)


Just for fun, some pictures from the party!


Hannah's buddies!!


Cake!

Guess who is 5 years old?! (She was so excited to be one whole hand :))

Laura Ingalls sun bonnet :)

Hannah and her cake :)

No comments: