Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cousins on the couch!

My sister-in-law, her husband and their adorable new baby boy were up this past weekend so we took the opportunity to try to get a picture of all the cousins on this side together.  Six kids ranging from age 5 to 2 weeks old :)  Not too bad of a picture, if I do say so myself.  I had to laugh at all the other pictures I too, because in each one of them at least one of the big kids was making a goofy face.  Silly kids!
From left to right:  Leah, Hannah, Caedon, Gabe, Cole and Connor
Gabe holding Cole.  He held him for about 3 seconds and then he was done :)
I love this picture of my big girl holding her tiny cousin.  This kiddo LOVES babies!  She told the other day while we were driving to get groceries that she though we should have 10 kids.  LOL, not so much :)
We tried to get a picture of Leah and Cole together but neither one was super impressed.  They both started to cry, so that was the end of that.  Holding a two week old makes Leah seem so big.  It is crazy to think that she was that small at one point :)

No comments: