Friday, August 24, 2012

Good times in PA

Two weekends ago we made the trip to PA to visit with my sister and two adorable nieces.  They are seriously the cutest sweetest little stinkers in the world!  We had an amazing time going for walks, going to the playground and just watching the kids play and interact together :)  I think my favorite part of the trip though was staying up late and chatting with my sister after the kids were asleep.  There are few things as refreshing for this momma as sister time and the blessing of a friend who is in the same phase of life.  Someone who truly understands :)

And now, a ton of pictures of our long weekend!

Bella!!  Can't believe this little stinker is walking!!

Pillow fight...Gabe was a little out numbered, lol...

LOVE this little guy and his adorable, cheesy grin :)

My sweet and happy Leah love :)

Man of the house :)

Cousins!  Gabe's face makes me laugh in this one, but getting a picture with all 5 of them was no easy feat :)

How ridiculously cool is this castle playground we went to?!?!  Seriously, Nick was jealous when I showed him the pictures :)
Cutie!

My beautiful Hannah-banana :)  How she has gotten so tall and grown up looking is completely beyond me :)  She was such a big help with the little ones while we were at my sisters!!

Wheeeeee...

Gabe jumping :)  He had to wear his Link shirt, since we were going to a castle playground :)

Sweet and precious Sera :)

Tire swing!  They had so much fun on this :)

Sleepy Leah :)  I had my sister take a picture of her in the carrier because I often find that she is not in as many pictures as Hannah and Gabe because she is always riding with me.

Could they be any cuter?!

Swings!!

Go Hannah go!  She LOVES to swing :)

My monkey man :)


Ridiculously cute :)
Love my little Bella bean :)

No comments: