Monday, April 13, 2009

27 weeks and 6 days...and a name :)

Well, its a little fuzzy, but this is the belly at almost 28 weeks! I can't believe it is almost the start of the third trimester. I am glad though. I am excited to meet this active little boy.

After MUCH debate and thought and more debate, Nick and I have finally decided on a name for our little guy. Gabriel Steven...we both really like Gabriel, and Steven is my dad's name. I think we will probably call him Gabe for short...Hannah already calls him that :)

4 comments:

Valerie Hunter said...

I can't believe your that far along already!! I love the name Gabe. It was my second choice for Levi, but since I have a cousin named Gabe, we decided not to repeat :O)

Stephanie said...

You are perfectly adorable! I LOVE your belly! :) I can't wait to meet Gabe...and I MISS YOU!

kirsteniteleader said...

Yay for a name!! I love the name Gabriel!

And SEE!! That's what I'm going to tell Steve: SEE!! You CAN name your child's middle name Steven. I tried to convince him to do that with any boys we have and so far he won't go for it. I also said I would name a boy Steven if we named another boy Stanley. He won't go for that either. Lol, we'd better start with girls!!!

Monica said...

Exciting times! Fun times and so very precious!