Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun with Steph

My cousin got married this past weekend, and so of course my older sister came in for the wedding. We went to a fun little farmers market type place. I don't get to see my older sister and her little girl Sera enough, because she lives six hours away...BOOOOO! So here is a photo montage of our day :)

First Sera made funny faces at me while I tried to take pictures of her...:)
Then I took a picture of my sister with her child...And she took a picture of me with my children.Next Hannah fed the goats...

and then she rode a pony! (It's name was Teddy, and now she thinks he is her pony...I think I will let daddy handle that ;) )

Then Gabe took a ruen making funny faces!

And finally, we relaxed with a snack before heading home :)
As you can see, Hannah completely enjoyed her donut!

Steph, I wish you lived closer so we could do stuff like this with our kids more often! I hope that someday, that might happen! And hopefully sooner rather than later :)

1 comment:

Erin and Ryan said...

Yay for Stephanie & Sera and sister fun! My sister lives in OH (I'm in Harrisburg) so our time together is always treasured!