Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Wedding

Finally, we have pictures from the wedding! These first few are of getting ready :)
Hannah playing with toys while we waited to put her dress on. Did you notice her shirt says flower girl :)My sister, the poser. :) She was the maid of honor.

Hannah, before the wedding.
Krissy and Gabe before the wedding. I think Krissy looks so pretty in this picture.
Hannah smelling Krissy's flowers. She kept wanting to hold her bouquet. After the wedding Krissy gave it to her to play with and she used it as a feather duster to "dust" my mom's living room. And by dust I mean spread flower petals everywhere :)

Throwing out the flower petals.
Coming down the aisle...she really did a great job!
Almost to the end! I love the bow on that sash!
Four generations picture from the reception. From left to right...
Me and Gabe, Steph and Sera, Great Grandma Ellen, Grandma Hollingsworth and Hannah, and Krissy.

No comments: