Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rehersal

In continuing with my theme of the wedding weekend, these are the pictures from rehearsal.
Hannah was a little hesitant to practice walking down the aisle at first.
But once she realized she could stand with her Aunt Krissy, she was a happy camper. She walked down the aisle like a champ. And then she stood still for all of about 30 seconds.
Who knew the steps could be so much fun?!
Being a flower girl is such hard work! ;)
Mommy and Gabe...I like this picture, even though I gave him squishy face :)
Surprise little man, you are having your picture take :)
Family photo...I think that three out of four looking at the camera is pretty good :)
Aunt Krissy and Gabe at the rehearsal dinner.
Me and my baby sister! She is moving to Ireland when she gets married in a couple of months...sniff, sniff...:(

No comments: