Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Getting Old



Well, it is official, I am getting old! My 27th birthday was this week, and for some reason that made me feel really old. I had such a fun birthday though. Nick took the day off work and we went up the Indians game. It was a 12:05 game, and we got to Cleveland at 11:45, but we drove around for over an hour trying to find a parking place and by the time that we actually parked and walked to the stadium, it was the fifth inning. It was one of those things that you just have to laugh about. :) We did have fun at the game, even though they lost. Nick also got me a necklace that I have been wanting ever since Hannah was born. It is a mom and baby and they are connected, and I love it!!!!! It has been a really busy week, and I have not been getting much sleep. Hannah has decided that she no longer believes in sleeping for more than three hours at night. Yikes!! There were two nights this week that she was only up once, so that was nice, and I keep reminding myself that it will get better and she will eventually go back to sleeping through the night. Regardless, she is such a blessing, and I can't get angry with her...frustrated, yes, but not angry. Her smile just melts me. :) Speaking of which, here is a picture of her smiling!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: