Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lazy Sundays


Today has been the perfect lazy Sunday. We went to church this morning and then went to Nicks parents for lunch. After lunch we watched the Indians game and then headed home. Hannah went down for a nap right when we got home, so I had a chance to finish reading the book that I am working on. I love to read, but I find that anymore, there just isn't a whole lot of time for it. But thats ok, the trade-off is time with my family, and there isn't anything better than that :) I took some pictures of Hannah standing in her crib. She has learned how to pull herself up on the rails, so we had to put her mattress down so she can't get out :) Speaking of Hannah, she is starting to stir, so I must go. Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

dawn said...

hey ashlie
the pictures of hannah are very cute.
luke and i had so much fun visiting with you and hannah on friday.
have a great week
Dawn and Luke