Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big girl undies and other assorted pics :)

This is a dress that I made for Hannah tonight. It came out really well, and I am really excited for her to wear it. I have a special plan for this dress, but you will have to wait a couple of weeks to find out what it is :)
I thought that this was really funny. She got that ribbon from a pack of cards, and the cords from the office. She was running and dragging the cords and thinking she was really cool. I put a stop to it pretty quick though, because I was worried that she would trip on the cords and somehow get wrapped up in them while I wasn't looking...YIKES!!

Look at that little tushie...it is too cute!

Hannah picked these undies out herself today. They have Tinkerbell on them, and it was between TInkerbell and Cinderella. Tinkerbell won, even though Hannah has no idea who either one is...she has never seen either movie :)
More cute tushie :)

No comments: