Sunday, April 20, 2008

Track Meet

Hannah and I helped out a a Malone College Tack meet yesterday. It was so much fun!! I helped rake the pits for the triple-jump, and Hannah just ran around and had lots of fun. One of her favorite things was the steeple chase water barrier, I had to stop her from jumping in a couple of times :0 ) I ran for Malone back when I was was in college...a long time ago...and it was really nice to be able to give back a little bit. Track was an awesome experience for me in college, and some of my best friends, that I am still really close with I met during track at Malone. Speaking of which, if you look really closely, Hannah's onesie says Malone College Track and Field on it :) It was a Christmas gift from my friend Tanya, who I ran with, and who is now one of the assistant coaches at Malone. Thanks Tanya!!
Hannah sitting on the pole vault mats (don't worry, they weren't vaulting) while Mommy was raking the pits. The crayons and coloring book turned out to be a great distraction/entertainment tool!!
Wearing Krissy's friend Carly's sunglasses...she looks so funny!
Running around at the meet!!
Going for a walk with Mommy...thanks Krissy for taking this picture...I LOVE it!

No comments: