Monday, May 25, 2009

34 weeks!


The 34 week belly :) I feel like it is huge!! I am carrying so differently than I did with Hannah, it feels like everything is out in front, and with her I was just really wide! Not sure if one is better than the other :)

I am starting to feel like I am ready to be done being pregnant. It is starting to get pretty warm out and we have no AC at our house, so I imagine that is contributing to my feelings. I am crossing my fingers for a couple more cool weeks before this little guy comes.

It is kind of strange, because with Hannah I had at least two ultrasounds a week from 24 weeks on, so I kind of felt like I knew what she looked like. But with Gabe, it is going to be such a surprise. Hannah definitely favors my husband, although I do think she has my eyes, so I think it will be fun to see who Gabe looks more like.

My goal for this week is to put the finishing touches on the nursery...curtains and a chair that I need to get from my grandma...and I have a few things to wash yet. Other than that, I am pretty much ready. I also need to pack my bag and Gabe's bag for the hospital. Or at least get those things started. Once I am finished with the nursery I will post some pictures. I really like it so far, and hopefully the finishing touches will come out cute :)

Have a happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You look awesome! :)