Monday, June 8, 2009

36 weeks, the nursery, and gratuitous Hannah pictures :)


Today is the 36 week mark!! I am really excited, because for some reason, I just feel like he could be born any time now. I am feeling ready. Not just ready in the sense of having baby clothes washed, nursery ready, our bags packed etc., but emotionally ready too. I'm not quite to the point of feeling desperate, (haha), but whenever this little guy wants to come, I am ready :)

*Just as a side note, as you may or may not have noticed, we got a new camera this past weekend. You can kind of see it in the picture. Nick and I have been saving our change and pretty much any other extra money we had for the last six months, and we finally saved up enough to get the camera that we wanted. It is a Canon Rebel XSI. Even though I have not even come remotely close to figuring out all the things we can do, I am sort of in love with it already. :) *

This is a picture of the crib/nursery. The bedding has turtles on it and is light blue and brown.

Changing table and hamper. Hannah keeps untying the ribbons on the baskets, and I have given up on trying to keep them tied.

This is my super awesome diaper bag that I LOVE!! I didn't really need a new diaper bag, but when I saw this one I decided that maybe I did :) I love the bright orange and fun polka dots :)

This is the outfit that Gabe is going to wear home from the hospital. Hannah wore the same thing that I wore when I was a baby, so I wanted him to have something special too. It is light blue and white seersucker and in my opinion, oh so cute!

Just for fun I thought I would throw in some Hannah pictures. In the top one she was running around before church and in the bottom one she was fresh out of the bath tub. She LOVES her ducky towel :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

Super cute nursery!

And congrats on the new camera. You'll love it :)

diaperbagsforever.com said...

Congrat on the diaper bag. I found mine at http://www.diaperbagsforever.com/

Good luck.

kirsteniteleader said...

Awwww, Hannah is so full of smiles!! And I think I said this already, but I love blue and brown! I'm totally doing that for my *ahem* 50 boys.