Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Camera


Today I was reading the instruction manual on my new camera, and learning about all the setting and adjustments I can make to get my pictures to turn out just the way that I want them too. It is definitley a litttle overwhelming, and I still have a TON to learn, but I was really happy with how this particular picture came out. For this one I played with the aperture (I learned that this is how you can make your pictures have a fuzzy background...very cool in my book) and with the sharpness, contrast, saturation, and color tone. I really like it, because I think it really looks like what Hannah really looks like. If that makes any sense at all ;) I am really excited to keep learning and see what I come up with :)

1 comment:

kirsteniteleader said...

Very nice. You're well on your way to becoming an experienced photographer! o.~