Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gabe's One Month Pictures

I wanted to do this one, so that I can compare each month and see how he is growing.
I think this is my favorite.
This is probably my second favorite.
It's hard work being cute :)
Surfer dude!!

I can't believe he is one month old already!! He is such a good baby. He only fusses if he is hungry or wants to be held. He eats about every three hours and the pas two nights has slept one five hour chunk before being back on his feeding schedule. He still sleeps a lot but is starting to stay awake for longer time periods :) I love you little boy and can't wait to see what the next month holds :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahhh...these pics are GREAT! I can't believe he is one month already! Did you do these pics yourself?

Stephanie said...

Okay, I have looked at these twenty million times today...I seriously can't get over how cute he is!!!

Unknown said...

Your favorite is my favorite! How precious.

Erin and Ryan said...

I read your blog through Stephanie's and I must say that Gabe is adorable! He has so much hair :0)