Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My little sister

Well she's not really that little, but since she is four years younger than me, I reserve the right to call her "little." I am not sure if I have mentioned it here or not, but she is getting married...to an Irish man...and moving to Ireland...in less than two months... I am so happy for her and Geoff, but I am going to miss her horribly. My sisters are two of my best friends, and we talk all the time. Krissy and I talk/text every day and see each other at least 1-2 times a week. Since I am going to be in major sister withdraw when she moves, my older sister and I decided to "coerce" her into starting a blog. And by "coerce" I mean "force." So if you want to , check her out at An Irish Adventure. Or you can click on my link on the sidebar. :) I just helped her put up engagement pictures :)

No comments: