Friday, October 7, 2011

Show Us Your Life....Pets

One of the blogs that I really enjoy reading is Kelly's Korner :) Every Friday she has a SUYL (Show Us Your Life) post that talks about various different things in life that we all have in common. I usually just read, but I could resist joining up this week, because the topic is pets.

Let me introduce to you the best dog in the entire world...Diesel. He is a chocolate lab, and we rescued him last January. He really is the sweetest, cutest, guy in the world and such a perfect fit for our family.



He is great with the kids and LOVES to be outside, chasing a ball, or playing in the kids swimming pool :)







I know it may sound silly to some, but he really is a part of our family and we love him so much!

2 comments:

Kim said...

He's beautiful!

Amiee said...

I love the pic of your dog in the swimming pool! Too cute.

Our neighbors have a chocolate lab, and she is the best family dog :)