Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthday Girls!! :)

My adorable nieces, Bella and Sera turned 1 and 3 this spring and since their birthdays are so close together my sister had a joint party for them :)  We had a great time visiting and celebrating with the birthday girls!
 Sweet miss Bella...she could not be any cuter!
 Sera and Hannah dancing around.  They are best buds :)
 Gabe and Sera waiting for food.  These two get along so well :)
 Bear cakes that I made for the birthday girls :)

 I could not get her to look at me for a picture :)
 Cake!! Bella had so much fun digging into her smash cake!  She was not shy at all :)
We took the kids swimming the next morning at the hotel and this was Leah's first time in her swim suit.  Seriously do not think she could be much cuter :)  Loving her funny face!

No comments: