Thursday, September 13, 2012

School is in!

Well I am a bit behind in the blogging department, so here goes yet another attempt to catch up :)  We started school with Hannah almost 3 weeks ago, and I am just now getting around to blogging about it.  Life with 3 littles gets pretty busy!  But I really wouldn't have it any other way!!  We  are doing first grade with Hannah this year and we are using My Fathers World first grade and doing Art With Children as well.  So far Hannah's favorite things are the math worksheets and the art projects.  She is doing really well so far and enjoying first grade :)

Here are some pictures of her first day.  We went shopping and let her pick out a first day of school outfit :)  She is such a little fashionista :)  I am really proud of my big girl!




No comments: