Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Years Old!!

 Six years old?!?!  How on earth did that happen so fast :)  It seems like just a week or so ago we were bringing Hannah home from the hospital and trying to figure out what this parenting thing was all about.  I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown.

My dear sweet Hannah Banana,
I can't believe that we have celebrated your 6th birthday already.  You are growing up much to quickly for your mama's liking :)  You are the sweetest and kindest little girl.  I am so proud and happy to have you as my daughter and sometimes I feel completely overwhelmed when I think of what a blessing you are to our family.  You are the best big sister that Gabe and Leah could ask for!  You are so good at helping them when they need an extra hand and I know that you love them both very much!  You are in the first grade this year and one of the hilights of my day is doing school with you and watching you learn.  Your absolute favorite thing to do right now is anything and everything crafty.  You love to color, paint, cut things out and are even learning to sew a bit.  Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know and are so thankful that God gave you us as our daughter.  Happy Birthday sweet girl!!


 We had Hannah's friend birthday party this past weekend and instead of doing a cake I made a bunch of cupcakes and then each of the kids got to ice and decorate their own cupcake.  This was Hannah's finished product!  Lots of icing and sprinkles, just the way she like it!!

A super cool shirt that she got that she actually got to color!  How fun is that?!?!  I think I may steal this idea for birthday gifts in the future :)

No comments: