Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zoo Day :)

Today was such a fun day!  Nick took the day off of work and we loaded the kids up in the van and went to the zoo.  It has been such nice weather this week and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.  Warm and sunny with a nice breeze...it doesn't get much better than that!  Here are some pictures from our day :)
 Combing the goats at the petting zoo.
 Moose!
 These bears were play fighting...it was really fun to watch :)
 Gabe, very intensely checking out one of the animals.
 Such a silly Hannah...do you notice she has no shoes on...lol :)
 Leah was so good the entire day.  Nick and I took turns wearing her in the carrier.  I made sure that she got in some pictures, because I always feel like she get's left out of pictures, since she is usually in the carrier with me and I am taking the pictures.
 Daddy and his two biggest monkeys!
 This is what I get when I ask them to smile nice lol.
 Believe it or not this was the best of the pictures of me and the kids....oy vey!


 So silly!!
 Isn't this disgusting?!  He looks like he is trying to reach out and get you...YUCK!!
 LOVE this picture!!
Adorable koala bear :)

I am so thankful for days like today where we can all relax and simply spend time as a family.  It really makes me appreciate the blessings that my husband and children are!

No comments: