Monday, November 5, 2012

Trick or Treat...Smell my feet :)

This year for Halloween I really wanted to do a theme with the kids.  I thought it would be really fun to match them up :)  But they were not really into it, and what fun is Halloween if your mom makes you dress up in costume that you don't love?  So instead this year we had a gingerbread baby, Fiona from Shrek and Link from Legend of Zelda.  I was super proud of myself because I only spent about $15 total on their costumes!  I got Hannah's Fiona at the surplus store for $4 (score!!) and I made Gabe's and Leah's.  I got the fleece for theirs when it was marked down really cheap at Joanns :)  

 Link!!
 Fiona!!
 Gingerbread baby!
 I love this picture :)
We are all looking at the camera!  Woo-hoo!

We had trick or trunk at our church inside because it was nasty weather outside.  The kids had a fantastic time and we didn't even have to freeze :)

No comments: