Saturday, May 10, 2008

20 MONTHS!


I cannot believe that my baby is 20 months old! It seems like just a couple of weeks ago she was just a tiny newborn, who needed her mommy for everything. Now she is an independent toddler who wants to do everything herself :) Hannah I love being your mommy and having the privilege of watching you grow up.

I love that I am usually the one to get you up in the morning and put you to bed a night.

I love the way that you laugh when mommy is tickling you...your laugh makes my day!

I love that you have such a soft heart and that even after you get in trouble you still want mommy to hold you.

I love your onery smile...your smile melts my heart.

I love holding you while you are sleeping, listening to you breath and feeling your soft hair is such a special thing.

I love how you dance and wiggle your arms around whenever you hear music.

I love you so much my little Hannah, and I am so proud of you and so proud to be your mommy!!

Happy 20 month birthday my beautiful girl!

No comments: