Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well Hannah is down for her nap and I have the house picked up, vacuum run, and laundry going (yay for me :)) so I thought I would put up some pictures of our weekend. Nick and I went away overnight for the first time since Hannah was born. It was the first time that we have really been alone together for an extended period of time since she was born. And it was really really nice! We are sometimes bad about making time for "us" but this weekend was a really nice break. It took me awhile to feel like I was ready to leave Hannah overnight (overprotective mommy thing...I know ;)) and my very kind and patient hubby waited until I was ready. Hannah had great fun staying at her grandparents, and she did really good sleeping too. All in all it was a really fun and relaxing evening :)

Also, they suitcase that Hannah has in these pictures was mine from when I was a kid. It says going to grandmas on it. She was really funny, dragging it around the house. She did not want any help and even drug it out to the car and tried to put it in herself. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: