Friday, May 30, 2008

Hmmm....

I had big plans to take a bunch of pictures of Hannah on our walk today and then make a really cool collage and post it on here. As you can see that didn't quite happen :) I got one picture and then the battery on the camera died :( Oh well...

We spent morning running all over creation, getting groceries for the upcoming week and for our vacation next week. We went to three different stores and it took about 4 hours. YUCK!! But except for a few things that I wanted to wait till the last minute to get, I think that I have everything we need. To I can check that off my to do list! YAY!!
Building with Pingles...who knew it could be so much fun?! (I don't normally buy chips, we try to eat somewhat healthily, but since we are going on vacation next week, I thought they would be a nice treat :))

I am going to go to our monthly Ladies Night Out at church tonight, and I am really excited. I have been working on a scrapbook of my parents 30th anniversary cruise/vow renewal, and I am excited to get some serious progress made on it. :) Well thats all I have for today :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Clever girl stacking the chips!