Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Memorial Day

We spent most of the morning working in the basement, cleaning, scrubbing, organizing, etc. Our big project for the summer is waterproofing our basment so that we can make one side into a family room/playroom, and the other side will be the laundry. We got one side cleaned, and the walls scrubbed, so that was a good accomplishment. The other side needs a lot of work though...ugghhh!! It will be worth it though, I can't wait to have a room to put all of Hannah's toys in. They are taking over the living room!!!

After much cleaning and a short nap, we headed over to mom and dads for a cookout. Lots and Lots of yummy food!! It was a really great time :)Playing in grandmas basement...The horse was one of my toys when I was a kid and I loved it!! And now Hannah loves it!! She really goes to town on the thing!

Going for a bike ride with grammy and pop-pop.


Aren't my parents cute on there tandem bike :)

No comments: