Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Long time, no post...





Wow, I feel like it has been a really long time since I last posted. It seems that now that school has started up again at Malone, we are just so much busier. Last week I had something going on every single day. Craziness!!! I spent the day yesterday running around in Canton, and visiting Hannah's great-grandma Hollingsworth, so my goal for today was not to go further than two miles from my house. So far, goal accomplished :) Well, aside from general business, things have been really good here at the Hershberger home. Hannah is standing up on her own now, and she is starting to say more words. Her newest thing to say is "mommy." And yes, I am very excited about it :) She is learning so much right now, it is really amazing. I hope that everyone has a great week!! Enjoy the pics.

No comments: