Saturday, September 29, 2007



Well, it has once again been awhile since I have posted. Hannah has been sick for the past week, so any time that I would have used to post has been taken up with taking care of a sick baby. She is still not 100% herself, but she is definitely much better. It took awhile to figure out what was wrong, but yesterday the doctor confirmed that she has a virus called roseola. It starts out with a high fever, and then once the fever breaks, a red rash pops up. She still has the rash, but no more fever, and she is starting to be my happy silly girl again. Aside from Hannah being sick, things have pretty normal here at the Hershberger home. I probably just jinxed us by saying that... I did get some exciting news about my job this week. For the past two years I have been doing clinicals on the sophomore level at Malone. Since it is the students first time taking care of patients in the hospital they are put on a general care floor, and they are taking care of adults. Well, this past thursday, my boss approached me to see if I would be interested in doing pediatric clinicals on the junior level. I was sooo very excited, because peds is where most of my experience is and it is also my favorite area of nursing. I will be at Akron Childrens and it will be the same hours as the sophomores, so I of course accepted the offer, and I am really excited about the opportunity. Other than that, I just wanted to ask for prayer again for Beau, Nicole, Bryson, and the rest of the family. Bryson is back in the hospital this week for skin grafting, and I know that the family would appreciate your prayers. :) Thanks and have a great week everyone.

No comments: