Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fort Wayne and Family

Well, we made it back from Fort Wayne in one piece. It was fun filled weekend, of lots and lots of softball. The guys played really well. They ended up playing three games on Monday, and if they had kept on winning, they would have only had to win two more games to be playing for the championship. GO WALNUT CREEK!! Remember how I said in my previous post, that I was sure that if I stuck to Hannah's schedule, napping would go ok? Well, I think that I jinxed myself. The games that the guys played on Saturday didn't finish up until midnight, and Hannah fell asleep at the ball park around 10:30, and she slept until we got back to the hotel at 12:30. But then she was wide awake until 2:30. She wasn't grouchy or anything, she was just wide awake. And then on Sunday, the last game they played was a 9:00, so I decided to skip so that Hannah could get to bed at a decent time...and mommy too :) Well she went down at 8:45, but when Nick got back at 10:30, she woke up and was up till 12:30. Needless to say, I was ready to get home and back to our normal schedule. :) It was a really fun weekend though, and really great to spend time with friends from church.

We had a great night last night as well. Nick's cousin Dominic and his wife Anya, and their little girl Tara came to visit. They live in Germany, so this was a pretty big deal. We had never met Anya or Tara before, so that was really fun. We also got to meet Nick's cousin Marcel's wife. Her name is Hirroko (I am sure that I spelled that wrong), who is from Japan. She is in the process of getting a green card, and it is taking a long time, so please pray for that process to be expedited. It was so fun to get to meet the wives, and they were both really nice and easy to talk to. :) I put up some pictures from Fort Wayne and from the family get together. :)




Mike, Marcel, Aaron, Dominic and Nick

The whole Hershberger, and Monaghan clan.

Go Daddy!!

Hanging out with daddy at the ball games :)

Stud Muffin!!


Tara...so excited to be in America!


Team Walnut Creek

No comments: