Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Weekend Everyone

Isn't this the funniest picture?! Hannah was playing in the tub on Wednesday morning while I sat in the bathroom working on some things for Malone and keeping an eye on her. I'm not really sure how she did it, but she managed to get herself into the plastic basket that I keep her tub toys in. She thought she was so smart :) What a silly little girl :) Well, we are going to Fort Wayne this weekend for a Mennonite Softball tournament. Walnut Creek is playing in the tournament, and they will play three round robin games on saturday, and then the tournament starts on sunday. It is double elimination, so depending on how they play on Sunday, the may or may not play on Monday. I am really excited for the trip and the chance to get away. The only thing I am a little apprehensive about is that this will mess up Hannah's naps. I know that may sound like a silly little thing, but for the past week she has been amazing at nap time and bedtime. If she cries at all it only lasts about 5-10 minutes. Which is such a huge improvement from the way that things had been going. I am sure that everything will be fine though, as long as I stick to her schedule. :)
Yesterday was my first day at Malone. Thank you so much to everyone who prayed for me, it really helped. I was nervous on the way there, but once I started talking and going over things, I actually didn't feel nervous at all. For someone who HATES public speaking, that was pretty amazing. I have to really great groups of students, so that is really great too!! And it was really neat to get to see some of the students that I had last year, who are now juniors. Overall, it was a very positive day.
Our friends from church whose son was in the lawn mower accident are coming home from the hospital today. Please continue to pray for them. I know that they are happy to be coming home home, but also apprehensive about all the changes. Continue to pray for healing for Bryson, strength and rest for Beau and Nicole and for God to be glorified in their situation. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!!!

No comments: