Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Stephanie!!



Today is my older sisters birthday!! I won't say how old she is...but I just want to wish her a happy birthday. :) I posted a couple of pictures of Hannah that I think are really funny. The one of her in the crib is how she fell asleep for her nap this afternoon. This past week, nap time has been a really big struggle. She just fights sleep so hard. So I have been letting her just cry it out, and hopefully things will even out a bit soon. She does eventually go to sleep, but boy she can be stubborn about it. (I am sure that she got that trait from her daddy :)) The other picture is of her in her swimming pool yesterday. It was such a beautiful day out that I took Hannah out and put her in the pool and I sat in the sun and tried to get a bit of a tan. The problem was, after about 20 min in her pool she got bored and tried to escape. What a stinker!! On a more serious note, I also want to ask anyone who reads my blog to please be in prayer for a family from our church. There was an accident yesterday involving a four year old little boy and a lawn mower. The accident resulted in him needing to have his right leg amputated above the knee. He came through surgery well, but has a long road ahead. As a mother myself, my heart breaks for him and his parents, and what they must be going through. Please be in prayer for the family. The little boys name is Bryson, and his parents are Beau and Nicole.

No comments: