Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Brother Came Home !




Yesterday my brother Steve and his wife Kirsten surprised us by stopping to visit on the way home from a bike race that they worked at over the weekend. It was so great to see both of them, and for them to get to see Hannah. Steve now has long hair and a beard, which is so funny to me. I think Hannah was a little scared of him at first, but she warmed up to him pretty quickly. She really liked her auntie Kiki too. (That is my nickname for Kiersten :) Hannah showed off her new crawling skills for her aunt and uncle too. She started crawling on Monday of this week, and while she is still a little unsure of herself, she is improving every day. I have a feeling that I won't be sitting still ever again :) My baby is growing and changing everyday, and becoming more of a little girl and less and less of a baby. Here are a couple of pictures of Steve and Kiersten with Hannah and one of just the two of them. Have a great week everyone! I will post pictures from our trip to PA as soon as Nick moves them from the laptop to the desktop for me.

No comments: