Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pictures!!

Well, we got the camera back. Here are some fun pictures from the past week or so. There are a lot of pictures, so be prepared.Hannah and Caedon in the tub together. This ended up being a very handy thing when I was babysitting last week. I think I will definitely save this one for when they are older :)
Playing in the tub!!
One of my friends from Malone got me a tin with Heggy's chocolates in it as a Christmas gift. I put the tin out because I really didn't think that Hannah could get the wrapper off the candy. I was quite wrong... She stuffed such a big piece of candy into her mouth that she couldn't chew it (I ended up digging it out of her mouth) and she was drooling chocolate everywhere. If you look at her PJ's you can see some of the drool, and it was all over the carpet too. Oh the joys of being a mommy ;)
More chocolate drool!!
Hannah was really grumpy this morning...and she is almost never grumpy when she is in the tub. I think that she put her PJ's in the tub just to be a stinker!!!
Caedon reading one of Uncle Nicks books.
Hannah and Caedon checking out the cereal box...I caught them before they dumped it all out :)
Reading :)
More reading :)

No comments: