Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I thought this looked like fun, so I am giving it a try :) For more "Not Me Monday" check out McMamma at My Charming Kids.

This week I most certainly did not let my daughter progressively undress herself throughout the day until she was just running in her undies by the time it was bedtime.

I definitely did not laugh when my daughter went #2 on the potty and had a little hanging off her hiney when she ran out to tell me and as she ran that little bit of extra fell on the floor. And my dog definitley did not run over and eat that bit of #2 before I could get it cleaned up, because that would just be really gross!

I also did not go through the dive through at McDonalds and order a Sprite, because I had for gotten to bring a quarter for my cart at the grocery store. (At our grocery store the carts are chained together and you have to put a quarter in to get one.)

Furthermore, I am not really excited about the possiblity of going shopping on Friday morning, because only a crazy person would think that was fun!

And lastly, I am not going to go take a nap now that this post is finished!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DON'T BLAME YOU.