Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Bump


13 weeks and 4 days

I have always liked looking at pictures of other people's bellies when they are pregnant, so I thought I would post one of my own. The belly is definitely starting to pop out a bit! Everyone says the second time around it happens sooner, but it is still kind of strange to me. I feel like I look like I did with Hannah at 16 weeks. :) I do still have one pair of jeans with a zipper that I can wear comfortably, but honestly, unless I have to go somewhere, I am in sweats and a sweatshirt :) I have been feeling pretty good. No morning sickness to speak of, although I never really had any with Hannah either, and I feel like I am starting to get past the tired phase. So that is a good thing! I also feel like this pregnancy is going so much faster than it did with Hannah. I guess that is a good thing though :) I am really looking forward to in the next couple of weeks 1.) feeling the baby move (I felt Hannah for the first time at 16weeks) and 2.) finding out if we are having a boy or a girl (I guess that is more like in the next 6-7weeks :))!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ooo...your bump is SO cute! :) I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl either! :)