Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Ice Baby!

I know...I completely dated myself with that title. :) What can I say, I am a child of the 80's. We are having a bit of an ice/snow storm where I live, and everything is closed. When I took the dog out this morning, I slipped and slid all over our yard! I would post some pictures becasue it is actually kind of pretty, but our camera battery completely died over the weekend, and when I went to Target to buy a new one, they didn't carry what we need. Our camera is over five years old, so I am hoping we still can find a battery!! My brilliant hubbby is pretty sure he can track one down, so I will leave that up to him :)

Well in other news, we have been keeping busy around here. I had my sixteen week appt. last week, and everything with the baby looks good. The heart rate was 168, so still up there. We were also able to schedule our ultrasound, and I am really looking forward to that. February 18th is the big day...only three weeks from today! I have also been able to feel the baby move lately, which is exciting. Feeling the baby move is definitley my favorite part of being pregnant :)

So yesterday we went to Target to get Hannah a swimming suit for swimming lessons that are coming up in a couple of weeks. All of her ones from last year are way to small! They had a bunch of really cute choices, my favorites were the one with the cherries on it and there was a really cute one with blue and teal polka dots and ruffles on the butt. I serioulsy love ruffle butt!! Of course Hannah spotted the Cinderella one and that was it. I am not a big fan of clothes with characters on them, but she was so in love that I decided to let it go. Its pink with a ruffled skirt after all :)

Product Image
This is the suit that Hannah picked :)


Speaking of Hannah, she is still sleeping!! She went to bed at 8:00 last night, and it is now 9:26 and she is still asleep. This NEVER happens! She is normally up by 7:30. I think she is coming down with a cold though...she got hacked all over in Sunday School this week...grrrr. Well I should go try and be productive instead of boring you with my chatter! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hope you didn't get too many bumps and bruises!

kirsteniteleader said...

Ha ha ha!! "Ruffle butt"

Yay, I started a new blog so now I can follow yours! It will definitely be easier this way... =P

I can't wait to find out what you're having!! *crosses fingers* Please be a boy, please be a boy! Er, um, I have no preference! *cough cough*

Oh and my blog is gotsolews.blogspot in case you want to see it. It's a food blog.

Love you!!