Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Random List

  • I thought this would be a fun way to do an update since I figured out how to use the bullets :)
  • We still don't have a new battery for our camera, and I have been finding it hard to think of things to blog about, without any pictures. And I miss taking pictures of Hannah...I see her doing funny things, and think, arrrgghh...I wish I had my camera!!
  • This past week I finally got curtains up in Hannah's room. Before we just had a blanket thrown over the window. I know, that is pathetic...
  • I also got Hannah's Easter dress on sale for $17.00 this week. It was normally a $50.00 dress, so I was pretty excited :)
  • My older sister will be 37 weeks pregnant on Friday!!! I can't wait to meet my neice Sera!
  • I got an amazing haircut yesterday. It was probably one of the best haircuts I have ever had :) The problem is that I didn't go to my regular hair lady, who I have been going to since I was five years old, and I feel kind of guilty about that. I am not sure what to do?!?!?
  • Exactly two weeks from today...I HAVE MY ULTRASOUND!!! I am kind of excited :)
Hopefully soon we will have our camera battery and I can start taking pictures again! Have a great day all!

1 comment:

kirsteniteleader said...

Funny about the blanket-curtain... If you ask your parents, they'll tell you we did the same thing! I have a blanket clipped over the window because I haven't bothered to make any, and the cats have broken the bottom slats of the blinds. So anybody walking by has only to stoop and can see straight to our bed. Nice, huh?

And you're kinda excited? I'm TERRIBLY excited!!! I want to know whether ya'll are bringing in the first grandson on both sides of my family, or if the task is still up to Steve and me. Ha ha ha!!!