Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prayer Request

I wanted to ask everyone to please pray for my sister Stephanie today. She is 39+ weeks pregnant with her first baby, and has been having contractions every 3-6 minutes since Saturday. She has been to the hospital twice and been sent home twice because she is not dilating, and the doctors are saying she is in what is called prodromal labor, which from what I understand is all the not fun parts of labor with out any of the affects, such as dilating. Please pray from Stephanie, as I know she is incredibly frustrated and exhausted and is soooo ready to have this baby!

1 comment:

Valerie Hunter said...

Heavenly Father, I pray for Stephanie. Give the doctors wisdom as they advise her in this situation, give your strength as she deals with pain and frustration of this, and bring that sweet baby girl into the arms of her mommy and daddy at your perfect time.