Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updates and Pictures

Hannah playing at the "REIGNFOREST." It is an awesome indoor play area at the church my parents go to, and it is open to the public during the week! This mommy likes it very much!! :)
More playing and running around! Burn off that energy Miss Hannah!!
Hannah playing dressup in some of my old bridesmaids dresses. There was one summer when ALL of my friends got married, and I was in five weddings in just a couple of months. This one is the top from my sister Steph's wedding.
Red dress from my friend Kelly's wedding...I loved this dress, because red is my Favorite color :)
And this is my prom dress from senior year in high school! Ahh the memories ;)

And now, an update on my poor, poor very pregnant sister! Thats right, she is still pregnant. At her last Dr. appt, they told her that if she didn't have the baby on her own by this Thursday, March 5th, they would induce her. I know being induced is not Steph's ideal situation, but if it gets to that point she will be ready. Not much else has changed, she is still have contractions but still not dilating. Please continue to pray for her and her husband, and both of their sanity :)

No comments: