Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cousin time :)

One of my favorite things about when my sister and her kids come to visit is that my kids and her kids get to spend time together as cousins!  Love, love, love watching our littles play together :)  Sunday evening we got to take them to the park with grandma and grandpa and it was a blast!  So thankful for our time together as a family!!

 Me and Leah at the park.  Since she is in the carrier most of the time she tends to get left out of the pictures :)
Gabe driving the car :)

Best buddies!!

 Me and me sis!  I love this picture :)
 Feeding the ducks!
 Bella!  Oh this child has the most beautiful eyes!
 More duck feeding :)

Grandma and Grandpa with all the kids, lol :)  This was the best picture we could get and I took quite a few. I guess with 5 kids age 5 and under this is pretty good :)

No comments: