Saturday, June 16, 2012

From the mouths of Hannah and Gabe


Me:  "Gabe, eat your supper.."
Gabe: "But I don't like this boo-kini (zucchini) momma."

Hannah:  (As she looks through Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe)  "Daddy what is Aslan doing?"
Nick:  "He is taking care of bid-nass!"  (Aslan is jumping on the white witch.)
Hannah:  "Daddy what is bid-nass?"

This next one needs a bit of background.  At VBS the kids got balloons in craft time.  Hannah broke hers on the way home but kept it and cut it into pieces.
Me:  "Hannah what are you doing?"
Hannah:  "I am playing with my rubbers mommy."
Me:  "Your WHAT?!?!?!"
Hannah:  "My pieces of balloon...balloons are made of rubber mom."
I almost peed my pants laughing at this one :)

Gabe:  "I am bigger than you mommy."
Me:  "Sorry buddy, but you are not, mommy is bigger than you."
Gabe:  "No mommy, I am BIGGER than you and I am a boy!"

My kids make me laugh on a daily basis with their innocent and open take on life.  What a wonderful reminder they are of taking joy in the simple things :)

No comments: